Step right up, it’s your chance to shine. We’re looking for energetic people who would love to help out at a convention. If you’ve ever thought of running your own con, volunteering is the best way to see one from the inside. To reward our hardworking volunteers, pass refunds, free t-shirts, and other assorted goodies will be available based on your performance. Please see our Karma System for how it works!
Need to Know Info
There’s a few things you should keep in mind when signing up:
- You have to be prepared to work! This is the most important thing in making sure this convention runs smoothly.
- If you just want to help out with one specific thing, please ask!
- High school students are welcome, and if you need volunteer hours we can fulfill them for you (at the discretion of your school).
- Volunteers need to be 16 years or older.
- Volunteers will have to follow the guidelines set out by ConBravo!, its administration, and the Volunteer Department, to make sure everything runs smoothly.
- You must always wear your CB! uniform while on duty.
- You must pre-register for the convention. Your badge can be reimbursed based on hours worked and performance of duties.
- You will be expected to attend an orientation meeting prior to the convention in order to familiarize you with other staff and your duties.
- It will be fun, we promise.
Cathie Roebuck, Adamantios Kuphos, & Ian Kovac
To compensate for their hard work, volunteers are rewarded based on how many hours they complete. Please note that we do not offer partial refunds on passes, nor partial credit. Note that “Badge Credit” means that your 2016 badge will be free. Please see our Karma System for details.